Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a carbon fibre warning cover I ordered a couple of weeks ago, it turned up today and all I can say is it's awesome! You can have anything you like written on there, I told Jacob the guy who makes them that it wouldn't suprise me if he'll end up getting other orders EG 700,715,730,800,820,840,915 etc etc etc :lol:

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Well...Post up a link, Andy.:p

how much???

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
That'll be a hot seller.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS. That one was my own special design so no copying or else I'll sue your a**'s :p:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Andy. I orderd the exact same one you have. Even though mine isnt a 730. :p
Well then Ryan I hope you're ready for a big court battle! :D:lol::lol:

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Very nice. I should get a blue one for my twin peaks that sez "Just a utility quad...Nothing to see here, so move along" :D

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ok guys, here is my carbon warning plate. It is NOT a sticker !!! All Logos milled very thin out of the carbon (2/10mm). Then the deepening i filled out with orange finish.

Now here it is :D

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I just ordered one of these and all I can say is the guy that makes them (Jacob) is awesome he will put anything on them he can including pics or any style of writing you can find.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
It's a good place to put your plate,if you need one.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I just ordered one of these and all I can say is the guy that makes them (Jacob) is awesome he will put anything on them he can including pics or any style of writing you can find.
I emailed them a week and a half or so ago and never heard anything back from em.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
hardlooks.com Does custom work also, all stainless

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Very nice. I should get a blue one for my twin peaks that sez "Just a utility quad...Nothing to see here, so move along" :D
thats funny right thur

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know this is an old thread but does anyone make these anymore?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts