Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about it guys and Gals? Think Cards will pull it off lets hear why they can't.
No D we will see. Great game coming up and Cards will win I think and take it to the cowgirls or vikings.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
All I can say is Warner is a god!!!!!:notworthy: They had the d in the first half and the second half they went flat but 51 points are you kidding me. I hope they beat the saints and whoever else and go to the show.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey GB had the 2nd best D in the league and they looked bad also.When offense gets hot its all out the window and the Cards are hot just like last year and will go all the way this year I predict. Been waiting for this match up all year Cards against the Saints. Warner is as close to a Saint as you can get. Should be interesting.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
LOL. Well

We'll see

should be a good game nonetheless :D

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually you never know what Card team will show up. That makes the game even more interesting. I hope the same defense does not.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I sure miss warner... He is always welcome here in town.. What a great fella.. and a heck of a QB....

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
cards are too streaky tho. next week they might not score 10 points.but i'll bet money that if the def doesn't play better brees will put 60 on them lol

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
. . . . . . . . the cardinals musta lost their wings and forgot to fly down for the game. see ya next season

hope warners not hurt, he took a helluva hit!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
poor Kurt, dem Saints were all over him like stink on shit

annihilated the Cards

who's up next?

I want a re-match with the Cowboys.....

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
can't play cowboys in miami it'll have to be next week..i'm thinking saints vs chargers in super bowl brees vs his old team...that would be interesting..or saints vs colts manning grew up a saints fan while his dad played for them another interesting game

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
damn.:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts