·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did hes out of town for the weekend. Just figured I'd check it out on here.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Im sorry I cant help you

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No need for sorry this place has been great. Full of info. I'm just not good at the whole waiting game. Monday seems so far away. The brute being in parts is kinda getting to me to but making the best of it. Got the valves adjusted, waterpump seal and the oil seal in there changed with new gaskets. Put electrical grease in all my plugs for the electrical. Changed front bearings and ball joints and the rear bearings. New coolant and oil with filter. Just kinda going through all the stuff so I'm not doing it in the middle of winter I guess. Thanks for taking the time to at least say hey. Swanny52.

·
Registered
919 Posts
No need for sorry this place has been great. Full of info. I'm just not good at the whole waiting game. Monday seems so far away. The brute being in parts is kinda getting to me to but making the best of it. Got the valves adjusted, waterpump seal and the oil seal in there changed with new gaskets. Put electrical grease in all my plugs for the electrical. Changed front bearings and ball joints and the rear bearings. New coolant and oil with filter. Just kinda going through all the stuff so I'm not doing it in the middle of winter I guess. Thanks for taking the time to at least say hey. Swanny52.
i'm not very good at the waiting game either. I just chnaged my oil and filter about 3 weeks ago. Havent had it out on the trails yet. Over the winter ill be doing motor work. I check in on the forum a few times a day. Post some pictures of your projects.

Reactions: Beaverfishing

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I started to make some progress. Just started cutting, grinding and modified my own stuff to make it work. Good thing I kept my old shocks, the bushing worked good for spacers ground down a little. I made some notches in the bracket to fit nice in the front of the tower's. To heck with this cfab junk I dont need his advice or his nice fancy directions haha. Then again I should of done more research on them before hand. But its Coming together now one side down the other axle comes tomorrow so I'll be making some progress. The Ladies anniversary tomorrow but I'm going to try and wake up extra early get some more done, otherwise I'll be back at it Tuesday after work.

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Well I started to make some progress. Just started cutting, grinding and modified my own stuff to make it work. Good thing I kept my old shocks, the bushing worked good for spacers ground down a little. I made some notches in the bracket to fit nice in the front of the tower's. To heck with this cfab junk I dont need his advice or his nice fancy directions haha. Then again I should of done more research on them before hand. But its Coming together now one side down the other axle comes tomorrow so I'll be making some progress. The Ladies anniversary tomorrow but I'm going to try and wake up extra early get some more done, otherwise I'll be back at it Tuesday after work.
What axles are you running I'm thinking about getting turner eagle level 2 race series.

Reactions: Beaverfishing

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't go with anything to crazy yet just some quad boss. See if them break and go from there I think. I haven't really gotten into reading up on any of them. I'd imagine it's like ford and chevy and everyone has there opinions.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I didn't go with anything to crazy yet just some quad boss. See if them break and go from there I think. I haven't really gotten into reading up on any of them. I'd imagine it's like ford and chevy and everyone has there opinions.
Turner are expensive. Itd be 2 grand for all 4 axles. Im looking at getting them powder coated kawi green

·
Registered
2012 Brute Force 750
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep I'll have to look into them when these break. How do u not be disappointed when 500 bucks snaps though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts