Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tasked with road registering my boss's Mule. It's an 03 year. I need the chassis number to register it, but I can't find it. Googled and looked where I was advised, but nothing.
He then had an agricultural dealer come and service it at his farm. But he couldn't find the chassis number either.
Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been tasked with road registering my boss's Mule. It's an 03 year. I need the chassis number to register it, but I can't find it. Googled and looked where I was advised, but nothing.
He then had an agricultural dealer come and service it at his farm. But he couldn't find the chassis number either.
Does anyone have any ideas?
look around the battery compartment for a sticker with the model #(JK1AFXXX) or some similar ID#. If there is a bar running horizontally under the bottom edge of the dah it may be under there. It should be on a sticker somewhere. Try this site: Kawasaki Mule VIN Numbers

·
Registered
8 Posts
look around the battery compartment for a sticker with the model #(JK1AFXXX) or some similar ID#. If there is a bar running horizontally under the bottom edge of the dah it may be under there. It should be on a sticker somewhere. Try this site: Kawasaki Mule VIN Numbers
I just looked in my owners manual and remembered. Look under the front bottom edge of your bench seat and it should be stamped into the bar that the seat attaches to. That is the number that that is on my state registration. Hope this helped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts