Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Are they real elkas? I though they weren't made any more. Im going to need a set of front struts though.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Chris has a very special set up. They are one of only two sets. They are works Struts with an Elka spring kit and external reservoirs that have high and low speed compression adjustability. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402106601.295951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Are they real elkas? I though they weren't made any more. Im going to need a set of front struts though.
No, they are not made anymore. I am considering making several legacy copies of the spring kit using real Elka springs. I need to see how feasible it will be by gauging interest in a poll.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
No, they are not made anymore. I am considering making several legacy copies of the spring kit using real Elka springs. I need to see how feasible it will be by gauging interest in a poll.
Let me know how much you want, ill decide if im interested. Im sure many people will want them though. After a day of riding my prairie i couldn't stand it anymore. I might use a fox predator shock on the rear also, or whatever is better and fits. This 730 is going to cost me a lot, but it will be worth it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts