Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brand new chrome led taillight. It comes with a polished stainless steel mounting bracket, rubber grommet, chrome plastic grommet cover, and the light (light comes with wires, it looks like chrome until the red LED's light up. This is NOT a direct replacement; a little modification is necessary to use on a V (or other quad). I mounted mine by replacing the rear bolts that hold the gas tank down with longer bolts that stuck out the bottom. I drilled two holes in the light mounting bracket and bolted it to the part of the bolts sticking through. I also clipped the factory light plug off and hooked up the wires directly. See pic below for the light mounted on my V. $35 shipped 48 states. Can do Paypal

·
Registered
476 Posts
do you have the user name on ebay for these lights??

Thanks,
Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, but i don't know who I got these from. Its probably been over a year since I got them.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I used to make some custom tail light setups. I still could if anyone is interested. I would do them in something else besides Diamond plate though!:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More bling! This is the fourth taillight I've had on the V. Last one got trashed when a strap broke on my trailer and let another quad roll into the back of mine (it was a really exciting stop).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts