Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RPM Vs ChuckII , best 2 out of 3 for $2500

The 2 Baddest 4X4 CanAm's on the Planet!!!!

Memorial Weekend May 23-27 at Leerjak Off-Road Park.

It will be a full weekend of drags. Lots of 4x4 and sport classes. I will get the classes updated later.

www.leerjak.com for info and directions

Who Will YOU bet on?????

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I just hope you get some good weather. Sucks it got cancelled last year.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
What day is the $2500 race happening on? I'm trying to get it all sorted out early, so I can make the trip down

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
cool

what is Greg and Chucky running these days...as far as motors and power adders?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both are running alky turbo motors.

ChuckyII is a 976 Commander motor build, Im not sure what MrRpm's is???

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Both are running alky turbo motors.

ChuckyII is a 976 Commander motor build, Im not sure what MrRpm's is???
I saw the chucky vids, that thing fly's. that's next on the list for me, turbo the renegade.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I'm sure there will be a all motor open V-Twin class right?:D
Yes there will. I'm working on the classes now.

What cc breaks work for the Kawies ??
I think it's a limited market so I would say just a open class unless the members start to speak up which seems to be a problem when you cant even get Zmann or bug to come to a track just down the road from them.
And again.... your rambling on about stuff you have no idea about.... bug has been down there several times.... I have my Saturday's booked with my boys sports starting in July through late October... that being said, I was going down there last fall but the race was canclelled due to bad weather... it really sucked it was the one Saturday we didn't have a football game ... oh well.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
RPM Vs ChuckII , best 2 out of 3 for $2500
The 2 Baddest 4X4 CanAm's on the Planet!!!!

Those are serious Can ams forsure. Be fun to watch'em go. It would be even better if Kev(Get Torqued) could get down there too. I'm not sayin his turbo will run with those guys, not sayin it won't..... but I do know it's one nasty runnin Can am! When he gets some seat time and some dial in time.......wow!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have been to the boms place a few times and I wouldnt say right down the road it is over 3 hours for me to go but still go. Tell ya what Mic if you show up so will I

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
And the excuses start... like a broken record..... fst.. runs his mouth.... then breaks out his rolodex ... been this way since what 07 at least?

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Whats to get confused about? Same old bs... you run your mouth.. try and stir up a bunch of bs.... then race comes and goes and as usuall your a no show... for whatever reason... the FACTS are you have NEVER raced a single person on here and NEVER shown up at any race or get togethor.... Keep on trying to spin bs anyone with any common sense at all can see right threw threw your total bs.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Whats to get confused about? Same old bs... you run your mouth.. try and stir up a bunch of bs.... then race comes and goes and as usuall your a no show... for whatever reason... the FACTS are you have NEVER raced a single person on here and NEVER shown up at any race or get togethor.... Keep on trying to spin bs anyone with any common sense at all can see right threw threw your total bs.

Well I have raced 5 different members on here,they didn't even come close and I was riding a stock 650 Prairie.:D

The fact none of the events ever worked out for me will all come to a end a few months from now,then what will you have to talk about?:p
Well, I won't have to say anything... you will have to explain why you were so badly beaten...:lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Why'd ya'll come in this thread & talk ur trash? Filled it up with the same B/S as in the other two, no need in all that.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
LOL, come on Greg, you know how it is

Not much different than any other forum :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know, by the title, it shouldn't be about headcase making all his excuses, rather a race between Chucky & myself.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I know, by the title, it shouldn't be about headcase making all his excuses, rather a race between Chucky & myself.
Your right... but then again, why in the world would a kawi website care about two can am's racing....:p

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Your right... but then again, why in the world would a kawi website care about two can am's racing....:p
Zinnnnnnggg

Rich made a funny :lol:

1 - 20 of 301 Posts