1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
how much for fronts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
They won't disco/clearance the fronts because they fit too many bikes. i'll check on a price on fronts for you, i get a pretty smokin deal, and i have a few sets of nice used ones here as well. The monster bike i bought on ebay came with 4 new wheels and tires. Also if anyone is interested i have a brand new pair of front douglas champion beadlocks for sale, never mounted, one even still has the protective wrap on it. 175.00 shipped for the pair. I have a really nice pair of used itp front wheels for 75.00 shipped

·
Registered
86 Posts
i'm looking for some straight fronts. are they ofset? i'm looking for a good inch ofset to get the front as wide as my back end. i have my stock tecate wheels in the back if that helps with wat i'm looking for.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Most of the fronts i have on hand are 5" with a 3+2 offset

new douglas 10x6. 2+4 offset 50.00 each shipped. many other sizes and offsets available. pm me with your needs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
never herd or seen a stem switched over lol. sounds good about those fronts i'll let u know asap. the reviews were not that great tho, i ride hard on some bad trails.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Depends on what model Douglas wheel you get, they have 5 or 6 different ones if I remeber correctly. The Black lable one are super strong along with the SS stamped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts