Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i jut bought a 08 bf 750 and i want to run 28 outlaws what color springs in the primary and secondary do i need i was told that is all i need to do is change the springs. what o ya think.

·
Registered
151 Posts
almond secondary maroon primary shouldnt have no problems turning them

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok, i've got the same kind of question. I've just received my epi pink primary for my 650 sra with stock size holeshot atr's. what can i expect from this spring? i want a better holeshot and want acceleration better. did i do right? Dyna ignition is on the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, i've got the same kind of question. I've just received my epi pink primary for my 650 sra with stock size holeshot atr's. what can i expect from this spring? i want a better holeshot and want acceleration better. did i do right? Dyna ignition is on the way.
well ffrom what i learned in the past couple of days everyone else tells me that the pink is for large tires like 29.5 or 30's so if you were to put it on you would think that you would get better snap at the bottom end. i know one thing it will pull wheelies like crazy with that spring and stock size tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts