Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got a 05' Brute force 750 with 27" tires and i want acceleration upgrade. I called a few places and got prices with clutch kits (dalton, ETI, Etc.)

Then i came across a fellow who told me with the 1 inch bigger tires, i didnt need to spend a ton of money on a clutch kit. Which is good cause i dont have a ton to spend.

He told me i could use a clutch spring from a can-am... its like 30 bucks new and he said that would make all the difference. I have also read that i should remove the thinnest shim...

I 'am new to this site and the brute so any feedback on this would be awesome. Has anyone else done this/ heard of it?

Thankyou

·
Registered
55 Posts
look a few posts down, i asked similar questions just last week, one of the guys put a link on there with how to steps,and other guys have listed the springs- which ones to use, for what u wanna do, tire size, etc it answered all my questions.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
maroon primary with almond secondary 27" and bigger
and with the 27" and lower stay with the maroon and the stock secondary will work fine

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, ordered the maroon spring and almond spring for the brute. Ill let you know how the install works out. Thanks for the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts