Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 brute 650 with a ITP tire and wheel kit! Wondering if anyone has put clutch kits in their brute and if so what the benefits were! I have a friend with a 700 sportsman who will do anything to beat me in a race (which he hasn't been able to do) so he was going to put a clutch kit in his quad! Just wondering what i may benefit from by putting a kit in??

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was also going to start a similar thread. I recently bought an 05 BF 650. I bought a Moose module from a guy that never used it and was wondering if any clutching changes would be required after installing. I haven't thrown it in yet and was just wondering if anybody had any input.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
I have a 2007 brute 650 with a ITP tire and wheel kit! Wondering if anyone has put clutch kits in their brute and if so what the benefits were! I have a friend with a 700 sportsman who will do anything to beat me in a race (which he hasn't been able to do) so he was going to put a clutch kit in his quad! Just wondering what i may benefit from by putting a kit in??
Where at in MN? I may be able to help you out. I have lots of clutch parts.

Clutch kits are great. It will take some time to get what you like.
Find out what other people have that is like your set up. Start from that.

List of mods will help.
Tires
Motor
CDI if stock
What you plan on doing with wheeler.
stock motor or BBK

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in willmar minnesota!!!

2007 brute force 650 V-Twin carburated
ITP Mudlite tires 27x11R14
Model number KVF650E7
HMF Utility series exhaust with required jetting

That is really about it for mods

I do alot of gravel road and ditch riding but also do alot of riding in wood land making my own trails and occasionally hitting a mud pit or two! ;) I also use the machine to pull my 7x12 ice house which is on wheels but fairly heavy! But i also like the top end speed as well!! Any suggestions??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts