Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have decided to offer a package deal for a Dalton clutch kit and our clutch machining, Teryx for $399. That's just the retail for the clutch kit.
The way we machine the clutches, doesn't hurt 0-70MPH and gives you 75+MPH top speed with a 9500 RPM limiter. Of course you need the power to get there. A stock motor needs a LONG flat run, or down hill to get there.

05-07 Brute and V is $336
08+ Brute is $372

Brute and V over drive machining gives 90+ MPH, if you have the power.

Offer good until the end of Oct.
To take advantage of this offer, you have to post your thought's after receiving and driving and video's would be nice.

Ray

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Do you change the angle of the sheaves or is it just an overdrive mod? Also do you have a price without the clutch kit? Already have a dalton clutch kit
Thanks
shane

·
Registered
256 Posts
Whats included in the kit? I can send you my teryx clutch for a tester if you want?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you change the angle of the sheaves or is it just an overdrive mod? Also do you have a price without the clutch kit? Already have a dalton clutch kit
Thanks
shane
Hi Shane, no, changing the sheave angle messes up the shift pattern. The two angles are there to slow the upshift at the start, then upshift harder once you get to the second angle. If you cut the primary angle out, you upshift to hard at the start and loose RPM, doing just the opposite of what you want.
Just the machining is $150.
Ray

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey ray any deal like this coming agin soon ? i recently got your std bore kit in, and want this done very soon next.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Ray,
we are in direct contact for water pump by mail ! (remember ?)

I just discover this post this morning.
There are not a lot of possibility in Europe for KFX700 !
So I have try to find informations on your website (not so easy) but there is no détails.
Can you help me on that:
" the special is a complete Dalton clutch kit and overdrive machining. 90+MPH VForce".
Mine is standard with:
K&N filter, Big gun CDI and 2 in 2 full exhaust from DOMA RACING.
So can your "machining" works with my configuration ?

Thanks a lot.

J-F

1 - 7 of 7 Posts