Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at the dealer today getting oil and a filter and the dude behind the counter told me they have a brand new comet clutch that has been sitting there for years.he said 100 dollars takes it away,is it worth it?don't know if they are any good or not.my clutch needs work and it would be nice if this was a deal....thanks matt

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he said it is for the v.i think i might buy it and try it out.do they use the same spring as we run now?and how much are they new?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
matt thats a great deal. alot cheaper then a rebuild also. get it!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
matt thats a great deal. alot cheaper then a rebuild also. get it!
that is exactly what i was thinking,even if it is no better than stock 100 bucks,it's gotta be a deal.

shawn i adjusted the choke cable today and it starts right up:tup:no need to dip into the carbs.also i bought 20/50 for oil is that alright?

thanks minimus

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Which dealer is that:p:p

Kenny

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
20 50 is good. need to switch back though for cold weather... make sure the choke is not over adjusted should have a little free play. not sure why you have to hold it. maybe its the little screw on the lever needs to be a little more tight..

gotta go... going to eat a can off balls....the pits are waiting! LOL

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will look in to that today shawn,man wish i could have made it up there:rolleyes:have fun riding and hopefully once i get the fan mounted i will be all set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts