Discussion Starter #1
does any one have pictures of a primary clutch removal tool, they made,

or will I have to buy one?

if so where is the cheapest place to buy it at

thanks< bill

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
No you can't make one that I know of. EPI, Dalton and ebay sales them. They look like a long bolt. I think I paid like $30 or $40 for mine.

·
Registered
363 Posts
you can make them but thats one area of our quads that i dont want to risk screwing up. i ordered mine from epi and it works great. id suggest go that route.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
They have to be hardened...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Really? For An internal thread on an ALUMINUM clutch? Thinking A BOLT of the correct diameter/pitch + shaft of the correct length will do the job! & yes I've pulled hundreds of em!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Really? For An internal thread on an ALUMINUM clutch? Thinking A BOLT of the correct diameter/pitch + shaft of the correct length will do the job! & yes I've pulled hundreds of em!

Interesting. I thought this exact thing and made a puller at work and tried it. I came very close to screwing up my crankshaft! Take my advise and buy a GOOD clutch puller, this isn't a good place to try saving a little money. Mine is a genuine Kawasaki, but Dalton and EPI sell good ones (as already pointed out). DO NOT get one of the cheap Chinese ones off e-bay.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Way to bring out the defribulator on this thread. Lazarus would be impressed.

Sent from my Samsung Universe Z XIV using Tapatalk 8

·
Registered
76 Posts
Way to bring out the defribulator on this thread. Lazarus would be impressed.

Sent from my Samsung Universe Z XIV using Tapatalk 8
Lol. Ya. 3 and a half years!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one you can borrow if your close to Altoona, PA....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts