Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my engine is reving up to where the clutch is fully engaged it often is having a weight hang up and get stuck fully engaged. I can replicate the issue when in neutral and reving the engine. This one weight is getting stuck. See pictures Any suggestions?

Background on this, I purchased this as a basket case from an auction the machine had 4 miles and zero hours on the clock. When I got it the clutch was off it in a box and was split in half and some of the bolts were loose. See this teryx when I bought had the engine in pieces It was a set of split cases and boxes of parts. The dealership sold it without oil new it spun its rod bearings and sat for years as Kawi said it was the dealerships fault. So they shoved into the corner of the dealership and it sat for 10 years in the back lot. I reassembled it using a factory new crank and rods. It’s running fine but the cvt clutch is having issues.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wish I could hep but I only know what i have read in the service manual.. Great Pics, i'm sure someone will help ya.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts