Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coast Cycle IS running the dyno!!!

I have one of the +4 extensions for sale in the for sale section, to buy my Muzzy super Pro. So I'll called over to Coast Cycle to set up putting it on the dyno to get it right on the money with the jetting.

I FINALLY SPOKE TO BOB! He is still there and they are running the dyno. So where's that Muzzy Super Pro Big Kev!

-Greg

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey marks got a guy we can go to in lucedale. theyre sellin theyre dyno soon. xtreme performance is the place. his v should be running again within the week so then he wants to go tune it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks sounds good.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah Extreme is in Lucedale.. I took mine there a couple years ago to have it tuned. They do great work.. A little pricy though..I think mine was about $300 and I had ALL the plastics already off, but they were the closest dyno to me.. There isn't one anywhere here in Alabama that is set up for quads, just motorcycles.. Here is there website.. Xtreme Racing & Motorsports

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
marks friend knows the owner and i think theyve got something worked out for an afterhours session!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talked to Bob today at Coast Cycle. He is in the process of wringing the guys neck that gave me the wrong info as I am typing this. Their dyno is running and he is still the guy doing it!

Thank gawd!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I wouldnt let the CC world guys touch anything.

Dixie..your putting it on the dyno to get numbers or to have it tuned?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just tuned ... I know it's not right even though I think I have it close. kev has the Muzzy SP on it's way down. Plus Billy is still keeping up with me, so I need to find out why I am not pulling him like I should! I put on a Dyna, 6 degree key, UPP's and stage 3 clutches. And I am not pulling him like I think I should.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i second that motion sir salazar! fkn way fast ******, err we should swipe billys bike one night and see what the hells the difference. tell your sis your pickin it up to surprise him with somethin!!!!! bwahahha

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A totally stocker !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hed probably still run like a canadian in front an nopd car

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm ready to tie a cinder block to his ass then see how fast he is :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.