Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive done serveral mods at once! i bought a fmf 2 to 1 , shimming needle #4 washers, cutting the springs, polishing slides,ms mod, getting blue orange springs, spark plug mod, 12 -1" hole mod, and im assuming i need #42c jets and what about the other ones what should i buy? my altitue is 620 at home and 970 at one place i ride and 564 at the other! thanks for your help!
also where can i buy these?

mickey

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Drill your mains to 7/64th drill bit. I would go with 41 pilot jets. this worked good for me, a little rich at 1100 but just right at sea level. you might need to go slightly smaller but I think this would be a good start.

I am sure someome will chime in with experience with your altitude.

Good luck,

your going to like the power difference

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thank you for your input! have a good thanksgiving

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys still need more opinions! also where can i buy them

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
yep Monk has pleny to get rid of.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Also, you can get them from Chapparal MOtorsports. I think I ordered them from around #170 to #200 and for a couple bucks each.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys apprectiate your help

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I recommend a LM-1 they are cheap now since the LM-2 came out. Ebay 249 and make offer. They will take 239. Order a extra bung and have them installed in your pipes about 60 bucks. I couldnt live without one.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I to seen Rocky Mountain was now selling jets and pilots. I'm wondering if they are OEM though. If you read in the article it says "High quality aftermarket jets" while some say "Genuine Keihin jet" so who knows. Never the less there jets are priced very reasonable.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay thanks alot guys! i cant wait to get all of this in! everyone says it will b a differnt quad after im done lol thanks for your help!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts