·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Not even I would try this! :eek:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
come on Andy, you know you want to.......

·
Registered
235 Posts
lol.. come on now i know if i was disabled i would be trying stupid stuff like that.. lol thats great stuff right there.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
come on, whats the worst that could happen, you break your back and are paralized....... lololololol

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
come on, whats the worst that could happen, you break your back and are paralized....... lololololol
ROFLMAO!!! That's my answer to all of my friends when they tell me that NOS and various other things are crazy. I always answer with "what am I going to do, cripple myself?"

I"ll have to see if there are any remaining videos involving me, my chair, a boat dock with a ramp and a ski boat. Good times. Hurt just a little bit.B)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! That's my answer to all of my friends when they tell me that NOS and various other things are crazy. I always answer with "what am I going to do, cripple myself?"

I"ll have to see if there are any remaining videos involving me, my chair, a boat dock with a ramp and a ski boat. Good times. Hurt just a little bit.B)
do you realize andy's "condition"?

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts

do you realize andy's "condition"?
Do you realize mine? What's your fukn point?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i stand corrected, and i appoligize............

anyone gotta a crow bar big enough to get my foot out of my mouth

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
What "Randall" U done flappin your gums? I get so tired of you presumpyious fuks. Everytime I pull up in my lifted truck and use the handicap spot so some jackass can't park next to my door, some jackass like you is always shooting me stink eye. Like because I'm in a chair I can't have cool shit. Protecting a bunch of whining pukes like you is what put me in the chair. You want yo ride with me fight with me or drink with me, you'll still look like an ass. I don't let people make excuses for me and I'll bet money that Andy doesn't want or need you running cover for him.

God I hate fuks like you.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
OK, Badhear. Andy jokes about being handycap. so we joke back. im sorry that i did not know that you where in a wheel chair as well.

im no where near perfect. i know it doesnt compare to you but i started going bald at 17, so for the last 12 years i have had to indure bald jokes. yeah at first i got pissed but ive come to laugh as well, hell, some of them a very funny. but like i said, i know im comparing going bald with that lack of walking.

i dont look at you with antimosity. and i hold high praises towards Andy and you for still getting out there and riding and supporting out hobby. last year my my dad flipped my V and broke his back. lucky for him he was able to recover. so YES I can know what can happen.

bottom line, even though you call me a "fuk", i wont hold it against you. i understand your anger. but im not the one you should direct it at.

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Me angry? I have a bithchin life, a hot wife, I make a ton of money and I have an ass load of toys. I have tons of friends and no worries. i am glad that you are so proud of "people like us" who can actually do something without your help. The only thing that irritates me is ignorance, and you my friend are the f'in posterchild.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
well in that case, can i help you with your groceries next time you leave Wal-Mart.

or if you ever want to slam dunk a basket ball give me a call, I will lift you up!!!

oh hey, I got $20 says i beat you in a game of hop scotch.

and your "hot wife", if she ever wants to go dancing, have her call me.....

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
bout time fukr! My wife hates fat bald headed bartenders and I hate basketball. Yes you can help with my groceries. I really just want to hear your fat bald ass say "welcome to walmart" JK. truce if you know what that means. I know they have to put the words "truck" on Y'alls license plates so that you know the difference. I'll make you a deal, you help me with the slam dunk and I'll teach you to spell:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
first off, i am 5 ft 11, 145, so FAT is so way off, yes im a little guy. ask DB, VFJ, LGM, Skip....

Also, I have an Associate in Arts with a concentration in Business Administration, AND a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Management and Leadership from the University of Texas.

Furthermore, if you want so see a BIG truck, come on down to TEXAS and I will show you my Superduty with 14 in lift on 40 in swampers. if you dont believe me, i can provide pics....

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
By the way Andy, the wife and I just put in an offer on another home that happens to have a very steep and deep inground pool that also is empty until it gets refurbished. If we get the house, you'll get a video of me doing the pool drop. Sorry I hijacked you thread.

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
first off, i am 5 ft 11, 145, so FAT is so way off, yes im a little guy. ask DB, VFJ, LGM, Skip....

Also, I have an Associate in Arts with a concentration in Business Administration, AND a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Management and Leadership from the University of Texas.

Furthermore, if you want so see a BIG truck, come on down to TEXAS and I will show you my Superduty with 14 in lift on 40 in swampers. if you dont believe me, i can provide pics....
I said "truce" you big bald headed baby.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts