Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts
spraying, actually yes, i bought a boondocker off of BigKev
How much spray? I'm gonna keep going until I find out what the stock bottom can handle, and then go from there. I just bought another stocker to play with/blow up and I want to buy one more to apply the lessons that I learn. Since I'm a skinny bastard, I'm gong to cut and stretch a frame insted of just extending the swinger and losing all of my traction.

oh, only about 10-20 HP

lol, boring.....I don't think even you could come up with something I haven't been called

I'm ready to head home anyway :)

I'm on the list, plan on making it again:D

I'm on the list, plan on making it again:D
No shit? Right on. How bout you Randy, you in?

God I can't wait to punch yo uin nuts Monkey, lol. I look forward to finally mmeting you. I'm sure I'll be disappointed but whatever.
yeah you will be disappointed, I'm not petite, demure and gay....like RPM. :p

Discussion starter · #51 ·
DAMN WTF did I start here? :eek: Just caught up with this thread and by he time I'd read it all I had to go back to the first page to see what I originally posted :lol:

Anyway the both of you calm down or else I'll get my a** over there and drink Pinky under the table and take Badhear's wife off him with my stunningly good looks! :lol::lol:

The way I see it is,Pinky does not like you handicapped folks.
He should burn in hell:lol:

Just fuken with you guys;)

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Yeah Pinky is a good dude.He can spell pretty good it's just that he's drunk most of the time.:lol:Damn ******* Texan.

Yeah Pinky is a good dude.He can spell pretty good it's just that he's drunk most of the time.:lol:Damn ******* Texan.
It was funny last night, at one point he corrected my spelling on the word truce. He said it was truse and implied that i was the moron.:D I tie one on once in a while too so I guess I get it.

Badhear, you had a firm grip on pinks chain last night.

Sorry randal, if I was on last night I would of warned you about Badhear,

He is looking at a house that has a deep empty pool at it, I'll vidio the flight of the chair and problibly patch him up afterwards, I'll video that too:D:D

I'll bill him.....:lol::lol::lol:

Badhear, you a firm grip on pinks chain last night.

Sorry randal, if I was on last night I would of warned you about Badhear, He is looking at a house that has a deep empty pool at it, I'll vidio the flight of the chair and problibly patch him afterwards:D:D

I'll bill him.....:lol::lol::lol:
As ong as I land on my head I'll be fine. Nice to have an emergency team like the big leagues though.

And for the record, not to be petty, but he started it:p:p:p:p:p

Don't guys in chairs usually have bigger arms than that? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the glasses! Might have a new avatar soon... :wub: :lol:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.