Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to setting up another bank account and now have the Credit Card Payment option over the Phone.

I know for some it was a big problem getting money orders and sending them in waiting on the shippment.

Well... Thankfully, That's now history.

I now accept over the phone orders paid with:.

Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

However... I will only ship to the billing address the the card is associated with. for security reasons.

I am also working on my website to get that up and Fully automated to have on line Credit card payment and Performance parts ordering right from your computer.

I ALSO WILL NEVER KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARDS, or PERSONAL INFO ON FILE!!

John

·
Registered
243 Posts
sweet!!

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
nice,was i the last money order:confused::D

·
Premium Member
10,195 Posts
That's great! I think it will make things a LOT easier than sending a money order and hoping USPS doesn't lose it.

You realize, you are also now giving people the opportunity to spend money they don't have since you usually can't buy a money order with a credit card. We now have another way to go broke owning our Kawie's. :lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Wow, thats awesome. You are also really gonna expand your online business with this system so maybe KR members can get a % of discount??? :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Flipper he has always taken care of me on or off this site. I haven't been here very long and can't say anything bad about John other then he needs more hair....

Thats a great idea John. It will help a few when it comes that we are short a few bucks!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
to be honest, thats why i bailed last summer. the post office wouldnt use my credit card for a money order!!
now if the snow stops (so i can quit plowing). the clutch is going to john, then come spring time im hoping he will tune my VDI!
hes just gotta let me know how much money to bring!!:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts