Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will pick them up this weekend. It'll take me a day or 2 to assemble them. They will be ready for sale by this time next week. I have 30 orange sets.

For those waiting for the heads up. Here it is.

John

·
Registered
63 Posts
put me down for a set ill call tomorrow and pay for them

·
Super Moderator
9,438 Posts
Just curious. What size are these intakes? Are they made for the 32mm carbs or the bigger carbs?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just stock 32mm carbs, There is very little interest to invest in making the larger sets.

Main reason is there are many more stock carb setups (even BBK) than compared to the multiple big carb setups.

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

I have 30 sets done.

I have clamps for about 10 sets. They sent me the wrong ones and they are just too fat. so I have to wait another damn week for the clamps.

but...they are ready to go.

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already sold 15 of these in 2 days, there's 15 left.

when they are gone, you'll be sorry you didn't get them.

For those who have ordered them they went out, for those who ordered and waiting clamos they will be in Monday. Canada orders are boxed and ready to go waiting payment.

They will ship out then ASAP 2 day'd to you.

John

·
Registered
101 Posts
whats the benefit of these?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im so busy now they are the least of my worries at the moment. I told my guy I need more and he said he'd get on it. whenever I get more, I'll post up.

any color ideas on the next batch?

I was thinking go back to RED or even black?? the last set of orange ones you could see the bonding agent around the aluminum flange. maybe kawy green? I don't know if they can do that color.

John

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Green or black would be awesome. Black prolly a better choice, fits all paint schemes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
bikerboyz
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing