Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi John, i am from South Africa / Mozambique i really want a set of the crossover intakes as per pics that you post, as well as the right jetting for the carbs i am at sea level (+ -) 20 meters above sea level.

I am after a few parts that you do can you please price them? I own a large fleet of the kfx 700 i offered mild to extreme quad trails and the the famous "Quad Bike Booze Cruise" everyone loves the booze cruise :)

1) crossover intake and the right carb jetting?
2) Stage 2 mod clutch however i can not send you my one or a old one in return, will you be able to send me all the parts that need to be changed to equal your version of a stage 2 mod clutch, i will do the con my self? and a price on it, as well as shipping fees to South Africa but lets get the part list sorted first and then the shipping as the shipping will play a roll in the weight and size of the parts.

Jake
Biker Boyz
Ponta do Ouro
Mozambique
[email protected]
Specials | Biker Boyz
FB/xdtponta.com
+258842052799

·
Registered
42 Posts

I have 30 sets done.

I have clamps for about 10 sets. They sent me the wrong ones and they are just too fat. so I have to wait another damn week for the clamps.

but...they are ready to go.

John

Hi John, i am from South Africa / Mozambique i really want a set of the crossover intakes as per pics that you post, as well as the right jetting for the carbs i am at sea level (+ -) 20 meters above sea level.

I am after a few parts that you do can you please price them? I own a large fleet of the kfx 700 i offered mild to extreme quad trails and the the famous "Quad Bike Booze Cruise" everyone loves the booze cruise

1) crossover intake and the right carb jetting?
2) Stage 2 mod clutch however i can not send you my one or a old one in return, will you be able to send me all the parts that need to be changed to equal your version of a stage 2 mod clutch, i will do the con my self? and a price on it, as well as shipping fees to South Africa but lets get the part list sorted first and then the shipping as the shipping will play a roll in the weight and size of the parts.

Jake
Biker Boyz
Ponta do Ouro
Mozambique
[email protected]
Specials | Biker Boyz
FB/xdtponta.com
+258842052799

21 - 22 of 22 Posts