Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi John, i am from South Africa / Mozambique i really want a set of the crossover intakes as per pics that you post, as well as the right jetting for the carbs i am at sea level (+ -) 20 meters above sea level.

I am after a few parts that you do can you please price them? I own a large fleet of the kfx 700 i offered mild to extreme quad trails and the the famous "Quad Bike Booze Cruise" everyone loves the booze cruise :)

1) crossover intake and the right carb jetting?
2) Stage 2 mod clutch however i can not send you my one or a old one in return, will you be able to send me all the parts that need to be changed to equal your version of a stage 2 mod clutch, i will do the con my self? and a price on it, as well as shipping fees to South Africa but lets get the part list sorted first and then the shipping as the shipping will play a roll in the weight and size of the parts.

Jake
Biker Boyz
Ponta do Ouro
Mozambique
[email protected]
Specials | Biker Boyz
FB/xdtponta.com
+258842052799

·
Registered
42 Posts

I have 30 sets done.

I have clamps for about 10 sets. They sent me the wrong ones and they are just too fat. so I have to wait another damn week for the clamps.

but...they are ready to go.

John

Hi John, i am from South Africa / Mozambique i really want a set of the crossover intakes as per pics that you post, as well as the right jetting for the carbs i am at sea level (+ -) 20 meters above sea level.

I am after a few parts that you do can you please price them? I own a large fleet of the kfx 700 i offered mild to extreme quad trails and the the famous "Quad Bike Booze Cruise" everyone loves the booze cruise

1) crossover intake and the right carb jetting?
2) Stage 2 mod clutch however i can not send you my one or a old one in return, will you be able to send me all the parts that need to be changed to equal your version of a stage 2 mod clutch, i will do the con my self? and a price on it, as well as shipping fees to South Africa but lets get the part list sorted first and then the shipping as the shipping will play a roll in the weight and size of the parts.

Jake
Biker Boyz
Ponta do Ouro
Mozambique
[email protected]
Specials | Biker Boyz
FB/xdtponta.com
+258842052799

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
bikerboyz
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing