Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well by popular demand I'm going to start a new batch of my home made crossover intakes. Those of you who are running my intakes please feel free to comment on what you think of them. My price is $170 plus 3.2% (or money sent as gift) and $7 for shipping. Any questions feel free to ask.

My intakes are made to last and I guarantee they wont leave you stranded on the trail. You will need to change out your stock 40 pilot jets to a 42 to run my crossovers. Any other help needed on jetting can be found on this forum. There is tons of very useful info on this subject, just do a search.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
I never got around to using mine but I do know that they were very well built. I would not worry about them coming apart.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'll take one. When will it be ready, and what are the payment options?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take one. When will it be ready, and what are the payment options?
I have a set mocked up now I can have ready to ship in a few days. I take paypal please add 3% to final price to cover the fees paypal charges.

·
Registered
66 Posts
A friend and I contacted 05-BF-750 and purchased a set of these last year. We were amazed at the difference in sound and performance. I would definately recommend a set to anyone looking for a nice hp increase.

·
Registered
314 Posts
you'll need an electric pump

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
islandlife is correct. The use of a electric fuel pump will be needed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
What if payment is sent as a gift do we still need to include 3% pay pal fees?

·
Registered
256 Posts
So let me get this straight: you need a fuel pump for a brute 650? Is that a sra or a i. I have a p700. Do i still have to run. Electric pump?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well on my 05 brute sra I didn't have to install a electric pump it had one from the factory. Now my 07 brute sra Yes I did have to buy a 2-3psi electric pump.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
About to start a new batch of crossover intakes. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Just got done making mine They suck to make just buy from 05-bf-750 and save your self the time it's worth the $100.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got done making mine They suck to make just buy from 05-bf-750 and save your self the time it's worth the $100.
:DOh they're not that hard to make. I have made BUNCH of them tho so maybe thats why I feel they are easy to build. I'm happy you got yours made.

·
Registered
23 Posts
a coat of spray on ruber Rustoleum or something similar would give this thing a really nice finish. I use the stuff on my boot tips to keep the steel toes from wearing through. works good, and is somewhat flexible if you apply a thin enough coat. I bet it would bond nicely to that material...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got mine installed a couple days ago,fit like a glove! thanks
:tup:

·
Registered
727 Posts
What are the pro's/con's of running these? Issues starting in the cold? Discuss.......

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
What are the pro's/con's of running these? Issues starting in the cold? Discuss.

I have read that the crossovers will make it hard to start in the cold. I have never experienced this before. My V has started right up in 4 degree with no problem. On a stock engine you can see around +5-6 "RWHP". Throttle is more snappy, IMO the engine just all around runs better with the crossovers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Will I need an electric fuel pump on a 07 Brute 750 and will these work with the factory Brute air box?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 93 Posts