Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey with everything stock can u still do the crossover mod? and what does it do for you?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yes u can, but your gains wont be high with stock exhaust and intake. while ur there do all the carb mods, clip springs n polish slides; also do the 12 hole. there was a thread where u can mod the factory exhaust some. with all the above mods u pick up 4-6 from crossovers plus the additional hp/tq from the other mods.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
There is tons and tons of info on this subject do a search. You will find the answer your looking for quicker if you search.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I did all the other mods and put off building my own MS mod and doing the 12 hole mod but let me tell you that IT IS WORTH THE TIME!!! If your used to the bike stock you will be amazed at just how fast it can be with all the little ins and outs that you will learn from here.

search for most of or all the below...
6 degree timming advance
ms mod
12 hole mod
polish the slides
clip the springs
spark plug mod
aircleaner

exhaust and stage 3 clutch will cost some money but the above things are very cheap and add lots of power.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I don't recommend doing the 12-hole mod unless you have a decent exhaust.

But, like aaron said, once you get the exhaust and 12 hole mod, then you're likely to gain about 5hp from just the crossovers.

Many say it's the best modification for the money, along with a VFJ cut clutch

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
If you need a full exhaust for cheap, let me know. I will have a White Bros E-Series for sale shortly off my orange V. It is not the most powerful one out there by any means but is still much better than stock.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you need a full exhaust for cheap, let me know. I will have a White Bros E-Series for sale shortly off my orange V. It is not the most powerful one out there by any means but is still much better than stock.
can you let me know the price??? PM or text at (360)907-0770 SAM thanks

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Send me a PM about this so I don't forget. I will get back to you about this sometime tomorrow also.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Send me a PM about this so I don't forget. I will get back to you about this sometime tomorrow also.

PM send

1 - 9 of 9 Posts