Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone needs any custom vinyl decals made let me know. I also sell them on Ebay. I can make almost any thing and have tons of vinyls including specialty vinyls as diamond plate and chrome. I have most factory designs as well as custom ones that I have made up. I have also made numbers for number plates. I got a ton off Harley Decals including the 100th anniversary design that I can make up to 5 feet wide. I take paypal and ship USPS. I can also email you pics of my work. I can guarantee that I can beat anyone's price so if you need any decals let me know and I'll get you a price. I attached a custom decal I made for my dad. Sorry boutt he crappy pic had to use me camera phone. :( I can also be reached at [email protected]. Thx.

·
Registered
363 Posts
i recently bought some cheap vinyl decals from a vendor at a local fleamarket and im not real impressed with them.

the designs i had made up are 2x ( "kawasaki kfx 730 R" ) also had one made for the gas tank cover that said kawasaki with the kawasaki "K" that i had made way too big. the final price on them was 16 bucks. the kawasaki and kfx were black, the 730 was white and the R was..... you guessed it, red. i can post some pics of it but you think you can beat that price?

·
Registered
477 Posts
How well do they hold up when on a mud bike?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The vinyl I used is rated for 7 years of out door use. I don't image that mud would have a very big effect on them as it would just wipe off. But I do not have a lot of experience with decals in the mud. If you are interested in something we possibly can work something out so we both can find out how they do. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
ever do anything similar to the factory flight graphics?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm looking for some cool graphics for my trailer (on the sides and the back). Have any ideas? Trailer is white and 23'. I want something classy and agnostic to brand which means I'm not looking for a Kawi stickers.... just like some black/white checkers or something like that.

Have some pics of your other work?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup got lots of flames and checkers. I will post some pics of graphics that I can make. Been working on some stuff for some of our members. I also do custom decals of images you have are might have seen.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There's a guy here on the forum looking to do some oem style graphics on his Tecate.I'll point him in your direction.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yup got lots of flames and checkers. I will post some pics of graphics that I can make. Been working on some stuff for some of our members. I also do custom decals of images you have are might have seen.
If you sent me anything in an email I'm sorry but I deleted it and I can't find it anywhere so can you please send it again.

Sorry
Skip
[email protected]

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
From what I have saw the guy does great work. He is working up some stuff for me right now and just from the pics of when it was done was omg sweet!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
From what I have saw the guy does great work. He is working up some stuff for me right now and just from the pics of when it was done was omg sweet!
jordan just had an e-gasm! "did you show her the "O" face?"

on the subject i would like somethin like the flight graphics, maybe a lil wilder, with checkerd flags tapered in the stripes. its hard trying to dedcribe what im tryin to say/want

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Any sample pics of quad graffics you can post?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
jordan just had an e-gasm! "did you show her the "O" face?"

on the subject i would like somethin like the flight graphics, maybe a lil wilder, with checkerd flags tapered in the stripes. its hard trying to dedcribe what im tryin to say/want

LOL! I couldnt help it, The first decal looks sweet! Prolly the only one out there too.

I know the explaining part is the hard part. I wish I just had the stuff to make the decals with. :rock:

I am gonna see about him making some graphics for the Mojave.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We are looking for some stickers for our group!

BRUTE BASTARDS
BRUTE BITCHES

About 12 inches long and 1inch and half to 2inches tall!! Let me know what ya can do

[email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys..sorry I'm running behind on my posts as I was at the dunes this past weekend them my V took a dump. I don't have any quad decals unfortunately as I sold most of my stuff on ebay. I used to work in a shop but that was before I had a digital camera. :huh: If anyone wants anything let me know and Ill draw it up for you and email you a pic before you decide. Hope that helps.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts