Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, what we have here is a set of 38mm Keihin carbs, plus a set of my custom (Monkey:lol:)aluminum race intakes with crossover and nitrous bungs. I will put in your choice of pilot and main jets. I will drill and tap the bungs to your specification if you want. Will come with the tubing/clamps for the crossover.
The intakes will work with any carbs from 36mm to 41mm.
I have not yet cut the crossover through, so basically they work like a regular big intake. I will leave this up to you......I will cut em through if you want, or you can do it. There is a reason for this, you may not want to run the crossover on a smaller motor with the bigger 38's. THOUGH it would be easy to block the crossover even if it was cut through and you decided it was to much. And I will supply the necessities to do it if you desire. It will just take me a few days to do it.

I wish to give credit to Lil' Kev for the outstanding welding and putting on the nitrous bungsB)

500.00 shipped in the lower 48..... that note is for our friends on foreign shores:p for 50 more bucks I have a set of used custom K&N's that I made with aluminum tops that are set up for the Boondocker manifolds, I put a piece of aluminum tape over the cut outs if I'm not running the manifolds....or you can run both a Bonnie and wet nitrous system:lol: Or seriously you can just run a Bonnie if that's what you already have and just plug the bungs if you want them drilled and tapped......

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
purty there tommy boy!

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
I will take 3 of them :lol:

Those look pretty sweet. I thought about have lil' Kevie make mine with crossovers also but decided against it.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, after 3 pm's

yes that is with the carbs, with whatever pilots and main jets you want :)

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Very nice. :D

Will they work with a Holley 4 barrel? :p:lol:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I use modded K&N's on them, I take em and cut them down and add an aluminum top

pay no attention to them being sideways....different intake

I'll make you some if you want, or I do have a pair that are used

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are nice. I don't know about the crossover with that big of carb, but it'd be worth a try.

That's for big valve +4 heads and 10,000+ rpm.

too bad I don't have any Vforce headed motors anymore.

John
yes exactly....it's kinda for the person with a big motor that doesn't want to deal with the tuning problems associated with the Webers or FCR's, nothing beats the cv carbs for tuning. Also why I made the option of running the crossover open or closed.

As a note......these are for ported heads, fairly big ported heads:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts