Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
That's great to hear.
Dale knows more about clutching then almost anyone,anywhere.
Welcome.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Guys,thanks.

I'll be the first to admit that I often don't have the time to be great at forums and PM's,but you can always get me best by going to our website and clicking "contact us"..or directly at [email protected]

We have some new product available soon that I'll try to post here(I'm not sure I know how to do a picture).

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Glad to have you back helix! :tup:

I hope you do find the time to post as so many of us do get so much out of just that.
Also does the new stuff pertain to any of the mods on KFX's we are now into, or just new in general?

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Ed won't need anything,he done testing.
He told me so the other day:lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Well I WAS done but only because I exhausted every avenue, and all components available to me. :blush:

My curiosity is up now, and debit card at the ready! :lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the Supporting Vendor World !!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
welcome and may i say its great to see another great mind from nova scotia as a supporting vendor here. u may be seeing me soon for some clutch work and i can be a close range guinea pig too if u want lol. well i will be seeing u with my new kfx700

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Thanks for becoming a supporting vendor Dale

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
welcome dale! how much do you want for that black DVX you have at the cat shack, that thing is bad azz :wub:

·
Registered
506 Posts
welcome dale! how much do you want for that black DVX you have at the cat shack, that thing is bad azz :wub:
I guess you would have to ask them,they bought it from me. I'm not even sure why. they claim they want a customer to stay in the store for a while,and customers often stand around looking at it they tell me.It does have a arctic snowmobile motor and DVX plastic,so it is sort of an Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
I guess you would have to ask them,they bought it from me. I'm not even sure why. they claim they want a customer to stay in the store for a while,and customers often stand around looking at it they tell me.It does have a arctic snowmobile motor and DVX plastic,so it is sort of an Arctic Cat.
im glad you dont have it now, if there were any drags around i would be screwed :lol:

·
Registered
827 Posts
lol your screwed in a month anyways 181hp fire breathing prairire will be knocking at your door step soon enough lol

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
you were scared to give my little 820 the beans, its not hard to beat 181HP when the rider can only use 50 of it :p

·
Registered
827 Posts
lol i did open it up on the road i was just being respect full while going down your moms drive way ..... oh i wont be scared cant not for spending 7 grand

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
lol i did open it up on the road i was just being respect full while going down your moms drive way ..... oh i wont be scared cant not for spending 7 grand

i checked the speedo and tach recall after you guys drove it, you were no where near wide open :eek: my buddy tried it out the other day and hit rev limiter at 122kmh about half way to where you guys turned, he couldnt figure out why it wasnt going any faster :lol: once the dyna cdi shows up hopefully this week that little problem will go away.. i checked the plugs after he drove it and they were white, so i had to go up from 162s to 170s :eek: its working better now

·
Registered
827 Posts
ok

ok let me know when its working good ill be up i need to test out your speedo :p see if i can get 145 out of it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts