Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My buddy is going through some hard times and had to sell his v force.he offered it up to me and at the present time I couldn't come up with the cash.so I offered it up to badasskfx.it is a 2007 v with about 25 hrs on it.the only thing wrong with it is it has broken plastics on the rear.1100.00 took it away.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Can't beat that..I've picked up a lot of V's for that much.

But no 07's with low hrs..:eek:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shawn,what is your take on it?have you ridden it yet?to bad those front plastics were'nt blue,t dilley could have used them

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
well i thought it was an 05 so double bonus on the 07 part. carbs need a cleaning. starts and idels good.no noise. wish i never crashed him into the snow bank now, would have been nice if it had good plastics.... frame and a arms are mint. i cut those nasty ass grips off. going to be a great back up for this years racing. pretty sure my orange one will either blow a rod bearing, or the frame or swingarm will fail. either way i should be able to finish the series for sure now. 3 v's and lots of spares!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey shawn now that i hooked you up,you will have to hook me up and sell me that dust collecting prarie of yours:D

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
wow--you got that sooo cheap!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Great price! Congrats.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
so i took a couple nights to clean this up and save it from sitting. removed all the gay stickers. washed all the mold and grime from it. removed the 5 room condo the mice made in the air box. installed a hitch i had on it. put a $100 into it for plugs, belt, fuel filter, lof, dif fluid, grips. cleaned the carbs air filter and air box drained tank and now it runs perfect. just waiting on the clamp for the belt air tube.
i brought it to my brothers house so he can keep it exercised. one last thing for me to baby sit. hope he can handle it, has more power then his 85 honda 250 sx atc.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
aftermarket parts that it came with are the dg bumper k+n filter and outer ware, and the pro armor foot pegs.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice shawn,i didn't even think about looking for mice,they are busy mother f'ers.so the carbs probably didn't need to be cleaned?how about plastics?your brother riding it dune style?:D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
yeah he is pretty excited about the free ride. plastics have to wait. need to get my xc quad ready. no the carbs were nasty and the gas was spent...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts