Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to local dealer to look at a KLX 300 I love this bike not to big so my son can ride it and not so small its good for me to ride anyway brand new in NYC it s btween 5-6 k not bad brand new fuel injected anyways dealer says out the door its over r8k !!!!!!! The reason shipping fees i understand shipping fees and tax but come on he says shipping is so high now How is anyone supposed to afford a bike ? I mean its still under 10 but I cant see paying these shipping fees and used bikes are also so high priced as well SMH

·
Registered
240 Posts
I looked at a Honda 300 atv for the wife a while back. Clean and all stock for $2500 bucks. I thought not bad. I called the dealer in Payson AZ for a OTD price so I could go pick it up the next day. $3500 he tells me. Really...$1000 in fees? I dont think so. Granted shipping and the like has gone up but greed still is #1.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Container prices are nearly 10x what they were a couple of years ago ..plus the greedy dealer trying it on to get his bit ..!!!
I know its crazy and they are not pushing the used bikes because they want that big fee that they are jacking up even higher At least the place I went to

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Id love to have a little brute force 300 to rip around the house on but I just cant see paying almost 5 grand for one.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at a Honda 300 atv for the wife a while back. Clean and all stock for $2500 bucks. I thought not bad. I called the dealer in Payson AZ for a OTD price so I could go pick it up the next day. $3500 he tells me. Really...$1000 in fees? I dont think so. Granted shipping and the like has gone up but greed still is #1.
Its insane the shipping prices and then like u say they jack on a profit

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
The dealer must like me $500 was what he charged for shipping for the new 22 750 Brute. I also see the 2023 models have a fat increase.
Atleast you got one haha im shur its still Hard to get stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts