Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The prices on used cylinder heads is outrageous,wasn’t trying to put that kind of money into something I got for close to nothing. Anybody got a Head they want to sell for less than an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
76 Posts
ok yea i have 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s if your far far far away i will give them to u for 20$ but if close by 100$

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're looking for a head without cams I can help you.
ok yea i have 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s if your far far far away i will give them to u for 20$ but if close by 100$
What do you mean 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s. I checked VIN it’s a 1997 KSF250-A the jug is in good shape but the cylinder head has a crack right around where the guide
its a 1997 KSF250A I have cams and all but the head it’s self has a crack in it around the timing chain idler if I’m saying that correctly. The jug is good I think the timing chain was loose or that idler seized up causing the crack everything else looks to be In good shape I’ll just have to buy another timing chain and possibly idler. But I live in South Carolina not sure where you are I’m right at the SC GA border

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have a 1997 i have timeing chain the head idler im from reidsville nc if u really want it u can have if u come get it i wanted 900$vfor it but if your that far away u can have it for 90$

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
The prices on used cylinder heads is outrageous,wasn’t trying to put that kind of money into something I got for close to nothing. Anybody got a Head they want to sell for less than an arm and a leg?
Check power sports nation I ordered a few carbs from them so far they been good always have alot of parts for Mojave and Lakota I never had anything but good buys from them they get used parts and quads in everyweek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts