Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have two quads, a Kawi (Lakota sport) and a yamaha blaster. I plan on getting a KFX700 in less than a year and may end up selling my beloved blaster. Problem is I have no idea what would be a good price. Worst part is I dont know much about it. I got it from my one friend who works on quads and dirtbikes for a living. All I know is the previous owner blew the engine and there is no title or anything for it. Me and my dad (with the help of my friend) rebuilt all but the outer frame. The engine was all new, switched the brakes in the rear to hydraulic, and cleaned/painted all the frame. We also later replaced the seat cover and center plastic section. Overall this thing is nice, fast enough to beat out my Kawi like its nothing, and still runs pretty good today. If anybody could give me a little guess what a Yamaha blaster probably around the year 2000 but rebuilt as stated would go for, just a estimate, that would be great. If you need pics I can do that to but it will need to wait a little

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
I would say that Blaster around here wouldn't sell for more than about $1000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts