Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for a exhaust its between the HMF Penland Pro or a Muzzy but I can only find the full exhaust from them HMF offers both slip on or full kits.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
They only show full systems on there web site.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
The Muzzy is far better then the HMF and the sound is just awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input on this guys and thanks for the video that sounds great that is what i will be ordering. I am sure you had to re jet the carb for the full system what did you use for jets and is it hard to re jet I have never fooled with the carbs before. When changing out the exhaust is there a big seat of the pants feel or more just the sound you get?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
As far as what jetting you'll be at I don't know. I have a 665 bbk in my bike so my jetting is going to be different then yours. VFJ might be able to help you with that. He has hours and hours of experience tuning these things. Pulling the carbs out and working on them is easy. My first time I wasn't to sure about it either but trust me it's easy. Be sure to give them a good cleaning before you go taking them apart.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response 05-BF-750 I will talk to VFJ when he gets back about the jets and getting me a Muzzy system. I will take your word that the carbs are easy to work on and will be sure to make sure they are clean thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts