Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
that video rules!!pinky got what he deserved.that old dude is tough as nails.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
holy chit. that guy was still talking chit after the old guy got off the bus :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I thought they were calling the old guy Pinky. The older guy got up and moved to the front of the bus. Both were mouthing, but after the other guy went up there and hit him I was glad to see him get his rear kicked. I just wonder how many times the older guy bounced his head/face off of that chair??? Aparently just enough to guy his attention. LOL

·
Registered
402 Posts
just goes to show...you never know who you're [email protected]#$n with.young punks thought it would be funny to record them messin' with an old man.who's laughin' now bitches?????

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL he's jacked up in that last video. Everone has become used to the whole idea that people are "civilized" and they can just do or say whatever they want without consequences. After seeing what the old man did to him while fairly calm I'd bet that guy would at least be hospitalized if he tried to screw with him in that last clip. Just goes to show you that ya don't put your hands on people unless your willing to pay the price from a$$whooping to life in prison.

·
Registered
402 Posts
that old man is KRAZY!!!i love it!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
same guy at a baseball game... listen very close you can hear the same voice. Seems like trouble follows this guy around.

YouTube- Man gets tasered during baseball game For A Wrong seat & little bottles of vodka ? Oakland
Metal there is no way that you can say from that video that that's the same guy. It may actually be but you'll have to do better than that video. In the first video all would have been well and fine if corn rows would have kept his hands to himself.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts

I thought they were calling the old guy Pinky. The older guy got up and moved to the front of the bus. Both were mouthing, but after the other guy went up there and hit him I was glad to see him get his rear kicked. I just wonder how many times the older guy bounced his head/face off of that chair??? Aparently just enough to guy his attention. LOL
i guess i had it backwards:Dnever new blacks called us pinky's.i thought i knew them all:hmm:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
From now on, we will refer to the young gentleman who's face was introduced to the bus chair as "corn rows" :lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.