Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble finding the kawasaki part number for the additional battery anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
185 Posts
The P/N for the accessory Dual battery kit is KAF080-025. This for Mule Pro F series. It does NOT include the second battery, or battery mounting hardware. They also want you to use with their accessory fuse box.
BOTH way over priced in my opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The P/N for the accessory Dual battery kit is KAF080-025. This for Mule Pro F series. It does NOT include the second battery, or battery mounting hardware. They also want you to use with their accessory fuse box.
BOTH way over priced in my opinion.
True way over priced! I purchased a waterproof accessory fuse box from Hestors Motorsports that I really like. Partzilla sold me the mounting hardware for the battery. Redarc battery isolator and I found the secondary battery at Babbit's part #.20612-0107. Battery is on order but worried about delivery since I'm located in Hawaii and only have a PO Box.

·
Registered
185 Posts
More info on the "Redarc Isolator please!
I think Kawasaki uses a Cole Hersee P/N 48525 isolator. It has lead you can power with a momentary switch that will connect both batteries for 30 seconds, so you can "self jump start" or "boost start" your machine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Kawasaki uses a Cole Hersee P/N 48525 isolator. It has lead you can power with a momentary switch that will connect both batteries for 30 seconds, so you can "self jump start" or "boost start" your machine.
Redarc is an Australian co. deals to a lot of serious off roaders. I liked the look of it rather than the canister looking ones and it also has a lead to connect both batteries together with a momentary switch for a jump start or an led to light when it is charging the secondary battery. and is mountable next to the main battery.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So were you looking for the battery P/N? Then found it at Babbit's?
Correct, obtained the part number from Partzilla youtube. Local Kawasaki dealers said part # was not valid.
I should have mentioned in my original post that I have a 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro FX EPS.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The battery P/Ns I found are 26012-0619 for US and 26012-7501 for CN
Your P/N did not show anything in a search

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The battery P/Ns I found are 26012-0619 for US and 26012-7501 for CN
Your P/N did not show anything in a search
Part #26012-0619 is the correct Number for the main battery. Babbit's does show the secondary battery part #20612-0107 in there catalog. I'm just hoping they will mail it and it arrives in one piece.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My search of that P/N did not show anything. I did notice you start with 20612 and Kawasaki starts with 26012, maybe that's a typo?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, Now I found it. 14AH, so must be smaller. EBay has it with free shipping for $79.95
Yes I think it has to be shorter height wise in order to fit under the air cleaner. I might be able to get it at the dealer now that I have the correct part # Lol... Mahalo again for your help and Aloha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts