Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a lot of fun... the bike ran good N/A despite the fact I forgot to change the alky needles in the 36s. So jetting was weird. I tried some 155s and it blew a 9..LOL. So I put in the smallest jets I had which was 124/126 and it blew a 13. Even If it was idling badly but it ran pretty good. I was betting mid 50s up the hill with me on it (couldn't get a single person to radar me).. the old 730 would only do 47mph up banshee with me...

I'll have another video later...

Dumont Dunes Thanksgiving 09 on Vimeo

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Cool video, kind of eerie:cool: for thanksgiving. So are demons still plugged also?

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
sweet vid.

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Another cool vid. That place looks very interesting...I am guessing it gets pretty cold there at nighttime now???

I look forward to seeing some vids of your new and improved V in action. :D

Happy trails...:)

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Nice Vid...Hope you got the video with all the trucks getting stuck coming

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Makes me want to move out west so I can play in the dunes too.

In the sand rail video, why did the driver and rear passenger put on headphones? Is the motor so loud that you can't hear each other talk inside the cab?

Also, how fast do you think you were going on the straight-aways (near the very end of that video). Looked fast, but hard to tell out there in the wide open.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea most Rails have the headphones... the wind blast is loud. On the straights, I dunno it is hard to tell. the wind makes it feel fast. Maybe 70mph?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts