Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been around pulling most of my life. This had to be a hell of a ride this was at a indoor pull in Tn last night. Why he did not let out of it sooner dunno. I bet the three turbos need to be rebuilt watch the slow motion lol.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Sweet.....
I can't imagine indoor tractor pulls..the noise must be wild.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I enjoy the outside ones most. But I think they seem to be getting alot more power out of them then they ever thought they would. The guy towards the end of the track should've waived the red flag...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
looks like he made a full pull :lol:

but.... if it aint red, leave it in the shed :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
i bet the sand was instant glass in the cylinders...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
looks like he made a full pull :lol:

but.... if it aint red, leave it in the shed :p

LOL but how many red/green parts do you think are really used on these?
im guessing that was the #9300 Super Farm Class. only thing stock on them is the paint :p

i have a couple buddies who are into tractor pulling... but theres aren't modified quite that much. I think they're in just the #9500 stock farm class. one has an IH 966 and the other pulls an IH 1466. Amazingly the 966 out pulls the 14 :huh: costs a LOT of $$$. i think they're actually gonna get out of it.

if it were me, i'd stick with the stock farm class :D

and you guys thought you had a lot of money in your quads :lol:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i know git r done is a popular slogan... but i wonder if i've seen that guy pull before around here :huh:

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No that is 6200 super stock. He is on alky. $160000 or better in this tractor. I just heard it has to be torn down completly...

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
They are a ton better watching outdoors for sure. We have a small arena here too, makes watching motocross, monster trucks, and tractor pulls very boring. I no longer waste my money going to them unless they have one outside or in a bigger arena within a reasonable driving distance.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Louisville Ky is good they have about 250' @ freedom Hall. Very loud though 8000 hp barking is intense lol. It is coming up in Feb..

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
They are a ton better watching outdoors for sure. We have a small arena here too, makes watching motocross, monster trucks, and tractor pulls very boring. I no longer waste my money going to them unless they have one outside or in a bigger arena within a reasonable driving distance.
we have an indoor arena around here too. monster nationals kinda suck... but i think it was 2 years ago now the guy that started it got ran over by a monster truck here!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
looks like they had 15 or 20 fans in the stands lol

i use to go to them in the superdome years ago and they are loud

G

·
LOL, I know... When I was offered the job, he was the crew chief for Mike Dunn in the NY Yankees NHRA Top Fuel Car. They broke the record several times that year. Unfortunately, they didn't want a full time employee, so I went elsewhere. He also builds Top Alcohol cylinder heads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts