Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to buy a dyna cdi or a moose module what is the best for the money?

i know everybody says the dyna is the best but what is the differance in it and the moose the dyna is $175 and the moose is about $100
is it worth the $75 extra this is going on a 04 p700

·
Registered
344 Posts
i've had both on my brute force. the moose if i remember correctly just removes the timing retard at slow speeds whereas the dyna removes that and i think advances timing throughout the rpm range and also raises the rev limit. go with the dyna ;)

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
Think no longer........ spend the extra $75. If you don't, you will have wished you had.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Easy question here. Buy the Dyna you wont believe to difference. The moose don't really change much at all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok i will go with the dyna just wanted to see what yall thought before i clicked the buy it button i will update after i get it in and try it out

thanks for the help

·
Registered
99 Posts
im thinking of getting a dyna i have a moose on my 05 brute let us know the difference when you put it on .where did you buy it at?

·
Registered
344 Posts
huge difference between the 2. i noticed the dyna is 'snappier.' i can loft the front wheels rolling at 20mph, then ride a wheelie past a polaris 800 :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
The 'lofting the front wheels' at 20mph isn't a good comparison between these two units. The Moose Module gives you the power basically from 0-5mph, you have all the wheelers power right from the start. The wheeler itself is 'snappy' above those first few mph anyway. The Moose Module takes away the factory throttle retard at low speeds (when you may need the power, starting from stuck, mud, hills, etc). Plus you can get the Moose Module in great condition for about $70 shipped (just PM me).

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
if you do a search on this you will find months worth of reading on it.... the dyna is a better unit and worth the extra money.:p

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
if you do a search on this you will find months worth of reading on it.... the dyna is a better unit and worth the extra money.:p
:tup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the moose

I have the moose on my 07 and noticed a huge difference but when I got it there were still mixed reactions to the Dynatec but I think that will be my next move. Hear nothing but good things now about the Dynatec. I am sure they have worked the bugs out of them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys i got my dyna cdi in the mail today you all were right it is a big improvement
over stock can't wait untill the next warm day so i can really test it out it's just to f--- cold to ride

thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts