Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a Brute from a guy in El Paso Texas, He indicated to me that he wanted to go through ebay international trading to make payment, he said they(ebay) would hold my payment to the buyer untill I recieved and accepted the quad.
Does anyone know if this is proper, or a scam?

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I forgot to add, I saw this on my local Craigs list, His reply was as I stated in the first post. I just went to the craigs list and connot find the add anymore...how bizzar:confused:

Thanks T DILLEY, They had the very post i recieved sent to another guy. They talked about this very quad in the info you gave me. And yes, it is a scam.

Thanks again T DILLEY:tup:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
there is a nice brute here on craiglist search bend

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there is a nice brute here on craiglist search bend
Bubba, I was not really looking to buy, but thought if the guy was local, I would get the $ for the price he was asking. I asked him where is was from, and thats when i got all the info about Texas and ebay.
Thanks though.:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Definatly a scam.....I screw with them though anyway. "I will be happy to blah blah, and sure send me some more pics and blah blah". Usually get tem to send me at least a weeks worth of email then just tell them to F*** off scammer. lol. I figure if they are wasting thier time on me then that is someone else they cand defraud....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Scam!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.