Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas,
Im not sure how this is going to be accepted but... I talked to the people over there at Eagle Eye Lights seeing if they would be making a Brute Force kit. Primarily because I see a big market for it and JetOffroad (only other plugNplay i know of) told me they would be shipping out a kit last January(They're a joke, their Can-Am kit was a joke and customer service didn't know much) and thats never happened obviously. So the lady at Eagle Eye said they would be very interested in making a kit if they had a demand for it. She also said most kits they have made were due to customer request. I know we are definitely interested in a plug and play kit for our bikes, these are top notch kits and work flawlessly.

Anyways, Im guessing hopefully I will post something like this on all the forums and try to gain some interest so maybe possibly hopefully they get us a kit...
What yall think? If interested show some support here or shoot them an e-mail.....
Thanks Tee

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I would be interested if they are direct plugNplay.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interested in P&P version.The other is just more work than I want to do.GREAT conversion,just don't ride enuff @ night to justify.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a P700 and would be willing to run w/o lights for a while if they were to offer some kind of custom install service or something. Price is an obvious concern, but if it was reasonable, I would have no prob sending my stuff to them for the opportunity!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Eagle Eye kits are absolutely top notch. I installed a kit on a buddys 2010 Outlander, it was 50w Hi/Lo and worked with the stock switch. I was impressed to say the least, this is was makes me want them to make the kit.... however there a bit pricy but WELL worth it. Most like like somewhere from $150-180... thats just judging from their other kits.
Eagle Eye Lights

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they could make a kit for the P700 for 180, I'd be all over it.
Are the bulbs the same as the Brutes? Mines no normal light bulb, special for the ATV. It's a twist in bulb with three prongs/slot type deals that screw in...

They make a kit for the KFX450, it think? And it's not the same type as brute

·
Registered
78 Posts
If they could make a kit for the P700 for 180, I'd be all over it.
Are the bulbs the same as the Brutes? Mines no normal light bulb, special for the ATV. It's a twist in bulb with three prongs/slot type deals that screw in...

They make a kit for the KFX450, it think? And it's not the same type as brute
Naw, they're different :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
i sent them an email and asked how many request they need before they start making some...
lets start a list to see what we got! just copy and paste the names:

1. 88rxn/a

·
Registered
247 Posts
1. 88rxn/a
2. DaBrute

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
1. 88rxn/a
2. DaBrute