Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all would love to go out west to the official Tecatefest. But for me it is just too expensive. But I could do something here on the east coast. So if anyone from the east would like to get together sometime this summer, I am open to setting something up. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i could make it to the east coast. i was planning to go to the west coast put its alittle to far from jersey

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we could get a good showing together, if we all could just get on the same page.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Maybe do something at breezewood proving grounds?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds awesome. Count me in! Durhamtown Plantation and Hatfield Mccoy trails would be two ideal spots! Camping at both places. I'll go wherever!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
This is sounding like a repeat of last years east coast tecate fest topic

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hatfield is probably the most central location for us. And there is always plenty of room. What is the thought on having it there?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Do the rockhouse trail system. IMO the best one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i live in kentucky and i just traded for a tecate yesterday so yea im interested if we could come up with a place to ride

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would bring 2 T4s, and a friend would bring one. Lets get this thing together.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Man up, and make the drive, you won't be disappointed. You never know, this could be the last original Tecatefest... Besides, once you've ridden here, home won't be enough anymore...

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would bring 2 T4s, and a friend would bring one. Lets get this thing together.
ill bring 2 maybe three if i ever start working on the 500 project

1 - 17 of 17 Posts