Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here purchased from this Ebay Seller? ATV-CYCLE-JOINT

I'm curious as I'm having a heck of a time getting info from him on a purchase I made.

On Feb 19th I paid for a Dynatech CDI via Paypal.

On Feb. 22nd I asked if the item had shipped.

I didn't get a response so on Feb. 23rd I asked if I could get a tracking #

On Feb. 24th I finally received a response & all it said was..... "tracking numbers are sent via ups the day your item ships."

On Feb. 25th I asked.....

Dear acjracing,

Has this item shipped yet?

I need to know so I can arrange a time to go & pick it up.

Please advise ASAP

Thank you

Mike

I again received no response so today I sent the following....

Dear acjracing,

I paid for this on Feb. 19th

Has it shipped????

This is my 3rd request for shipping info.

Please respond or credit me my $184.22 back & I'll buy it elsewhere!

This guy has a Positive Feedback Rating of 99.1% & the thing I found interesting reading feeback left is that the good is really good & the bad is UGLY. Any bad feedback this guys has gotten he responds by being a total dick to the buyer.

What should I do next???

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass but I have ordered a bunch of stuff for my BF750 in the last week to 10 days & I only want to make 1 trip down to Sumas WA where it's all being shipped.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Give him another day or two, then tell him you are going to report him to ebay if his response is not given in the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
737 Posts
99.1% of how many?

I went through the same thing with Chaplin Kawasaki. Begged for shipping info for 2 weeks with no reply then suddenly the parts showed up at my door, still with no reply from Chaplin. I won't do business there again. I will pay a few bucks more to someone who cares a bit more.

Large, High volumn shops give great prices but really poor customer service.

Hope you see your parts soon. I hate waiting on parts.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99.1% of how many?
[/b]

21052 transactions to date :ph34r:

Thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
737 Posts
Even so, communication is the key to happy customers. I would wait 2 weeks if someone says "we shipped it"

·
Registered
698 Posts
acjracing is a good friend of mine and really honest.Give it a couple more days and if you still don't hear anything PM me and i'll call him.I know he is the only one at the shop and is very very busy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got his P# off Brute Central & called him. He says it shipped today so I should see it in a week. I'll keep you all posted.

Mike

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I bought a rear sprocket from them, took him 2 weeks to send it and sent me the wrong size. I called his shop for a straight week and they don't even pick up the phone...I left a negative feedback and he left one back right away saying that I'm a liar...what a pieceofshit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been waiting for a fender for 2 months have not seen anything I just want my money back this is bullshit having to wait .they took my money but no fender

1 - 11 of 11 Posts