Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made this vid to show the difference between the spray pattern of the larger injectors vs the stockers.

This is on my ASNU injector flow and matching machine. I can flow/test/calibrate any fuel injector on this machine.

the bigger are the blue ones.
stock are the reddish ones.

You can see how the stocker just pizzes the spray into a V pattern where the blue one sprays a finer mist/fog of fuel.

they are just 5 more pound per hour than the stockers, so they are accepta ble to use in a stock machine if you are using a Power commander to remove fuel.

I figure they will easily support about 75 rear wheel horsepower at 90% duty cycle. plenty of fuel for an EFI kawy BBK up to 840cc.

I also have way larger ones. They are big valve big intake'd 840+cc but will never work on a stocker. you have to remove near 40-60 % fuel just to idle.

no idle issues with these injectors. like the larger ones have. (shuts off when sitting idling)

I should have them in stock by next week.

175.00 for the set shipped 2 day express. I will be supplying 100% FLOWED and MATCHED SETS. I run my own injector machine so it's easy to get them correct and match the flow and pair them up with a like injector. NO one else does this and injectors DO vary in flow by up to 5-10cc.

Easy install, remove airbox but not the throttlebodies, 4 phillips screws, one fuel line clip, and just put them in.

I would definatly suggest an a/f reader to tune your buggy in. it will require you to remove fuel from 5-10% in value points, possibly more on the PC3

John

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
These are the injectors that are on my Brute Force. This thing idles great. John can tell you better than me but if the injectors flow differently a good bit they can make one cylinder to lean or rich. Also the temperatures will be totally different coming out of the exhaust. You want them close together... John thats a good buy do you know what other machines use those kind of injectors? Teryx, Brute?

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
i just finished installing a std bore kit in an 09 teryx sport with the new muzzy pro and vdi today, i will let the owner know you have these available..

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have 5 sets here and 3 of them are matched sets . ready to go. I have another 10 sets on order, then i have to match them when I get them.

I just got done my AMR 750 in my teryx about 5 mins ago. DAMN do those muzzy's sound good don't they?? mine rev's like there's no clutch on there.

she's over in the shop idling up at 3000 rpm for it's 10 minuite break in. then on the dyno. What a hell of a job that was. 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and 40 hours straight in the shop.

John

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
I have 5 sets here and 3 of them are matched sets . ready to go. I have another 10 sets on order, then i have to match them when I get them.

I just got done my AMR 750 in my teryx about 5 mins ago. DAMN do those muzzy's sound good don't they?? mine rev's like there's no clutch on there.

she's over in the shop idling up at 3000 rpm for it's 10 minuite break in. then on the dyno. What a hell of a job that was. 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and 40 hours straight in the shop.

John
they do sound mean as hell, even with the stock motor.. by far the best sounding kawie is a teryx with a muzzy pro.. hearing it on video soesnt do it justice.. it even made a HUGE difference on the stock engine, the thing would lay black marks for 6 feet with 27" swamp lites and a dalton clutch kit..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts