Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kudo's to Eric at EHS for a fine product. The workmanship is impeccable, intake honk is non-obtrusive [compared to the covered lid, which was exchanged without hassle}, and the peace-of-mind knowing you won't have intake issues from water or steam is fantastic. As a side note, I know most of you blocked the intake off from the outside....I used a piece of boat fender non-skid rubber that has adhesive backing and merely cut a piece to fit over the hole on the inside of the air box. Wiped the inside of the air box down with some alcohol to remove any oils, and sprayed a little trim adhesive on top of the stuff it already had. Works perfectly, and saves a lot of time. JMHO.....:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Question related to your lean pop.

I am not familiar with the EHS lid but does it replace your present lid and is it wide open?
I thought this might generate a question from you Todd {:)} but it did it before the install, no change with the mudder lid. This lid is used {by me} in conjunction with blocking off the stock intake hole inside the air box. Dimensions of the stock hole might in fact be slightly larger than the mudder lid opening. If anything, the condition has IMPROVED with the mudder lid.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What I was going to say if it was a more wide open lid is the air intake sensor might see this as a pressure rise and add more fuel.

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts