Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Elka shocks front and rear $950 with shipping

I just put my elka shocks on ebay for $1150 plus shipping. I have them listed here for $1000 and I will pay ground shipping if someone from kawieriders buys them before they sell on ebay. Elka said they should sell used for around $1300. I would keep them if I was not selling my BF. I paid 2200 new. Duel rate, res, set for 225-275lb range with gear.

UPDATE: Lots of lookers but did not sell on Ebay. $950 and I will pay shipping

Rich
[email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if you saw these on ebay and are interested . I would sell them here for less if I can pull the ad before they sell. Ebay fees are expensive. I dont really want to send them to poland to sell them :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have them but they are on ebay with 3 watchers for what ever that means. I heard enough good things about them that I forked out $2200 for them. Enjoyed them in the sand. I would do it over especially if I could get them at 1/2 price. I would keep them if I were not selling the BF they are on. It is hard enough to get any money out of a quad much less one that has thousands in extras. So I am removing all the good stuff and selling the stock BF for less. I bought a set of 2008 stock shocks to put back on the quad in place of the elka. They bolted right up. I would say same height or real close. Call elka to verify. Mine are off of a 2005BF.

Rich

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have elkas on mine and love them. You have preload adj. so ride height can be adjusted also. Looks like a good deal to me! My brute sits about 1 inch taller than it did with brand new shocks and still has close to 2 inches of sag. On a group slow ride I turn them soft and get a great ride. When I ride with my regular group we bust ass so i set them stiffer. Takes about 30 seconds to adj compression and about 1 minute to adjust rebound.

still got them? did they make a big difference in comfort and handling? did they change the ride height any? would they fit an 08 BF 750?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did not sell on ebay. Front and rear elka shocks for $1000 including shipping. I know they are worth over twice the price if you were buying new. I would look at a offer but will not come down much. These will sell in the spring when the economy and weather is inproving.

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts