Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think this trailer is worth? MSRP was $14k.
It's a Brand NEW 2006 Pace enclosed trailer 24' x 8.5'. What things should I look out for besides the tires since it has been sitting there for almost 3 years.
I'm picking it up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
brakes sticking.... make sure lights work.....other than that.. not much else to check.. bearing should be ok.. probably has the easy lube fitting so you can just pop the dust cap off and squirt some grease in....

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Z! Is it inexpensive to add/install d-rings on the floor?

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
ebay has trailer stuff cheap.... I installed E-track in mine...some buddies of mine jst ran one strip of it right down the middle of the floor.. I put one on each wall.... I didn't wany anything in the floor as we camp in it a lot.. and I figured it ouwld gather dirt/sand, etc....

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
In Washington State, that trailer could be had for $8K new off of a lot. Used around 6.
Right:rolleyes:

This is a...

drive through
extra tall
V nose
Dual side concession hard panel awning
premium interior
extra domes
flourestant lighted Trailer.

Pipo, it only looks to be an 18 maybe 20 foot trailer though. In the trailer world, the V is not part of the length.

Here is a 20' v nose on ebay

8.5' x 20' V-Nose Enclosed Car Hauler 3500#Torsion Axle:eBay Motors (item 280439794689 end time Dec-23-09 18:01:19 PST)

·
Registered
711 Posts
The grease in the bearing could be dried up so give them a few pumps from a grease gun and the drums could be rust which will glaze over the shoes so when you get home remove the drums and scuff the shoes and drums.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picked it up today...IMO it was a great deal. I'll post build details later on. It cost the dealer $11000 delivered from Pace.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got that right...9.8mpg was all I got today...EMPTY!

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you need a set of Titan towing mirrors? :) I bought the wrong ones...I need the ones with memory.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts