·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
what he said.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea they do look small. Either way very cool that there is a Equal length dual exhaust system out there for the KFX. Muzzy needs to get on the ball.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Anyway to do a sound clip of those pipes i was watching a set on ebay.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yeah how loud are they? look good mounted up, your jetting should be close to any other exhaust. dont know your elevation but maybe in the 170's range will do. ask one of the ohio members what theyre jetted at, to get you a starting point. rear jets always a size bigger!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think its suppose to be around 96db, I'll try and get a sound clip today sometime. The only thing with this kit I didn't like there was no instructions in the box and I had to pickup my own mountiing bolts for the cans but at $241 shipped I can't complain.

·
Registered
445 Posts
thats no lie, i can't wait to hear em!!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow them head pipes look way bigger then in the ebay picture. I bet they sound real nice. Nice buy man!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
u didnt happen to dyno it before ya put em on? wonder how much it picked up

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I would love a full report on these!
They may be exactly what I've genn looking for!
Ed3

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
The head pipes are different than what was shown on the auction..the rear now goes to the other side and then back to exit...

perhaps he was lurking here and took the constructive criticism..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I just purchased this exhaust and I was wondering what jetting would work with it and the 12 hole mod.
How hot is that set up on your left leg---Good heat shield on the front one---But nothing over the rear one.

Kenny

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Is that the aluminum....stainless.....or titanium one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
The plastics still off the bike so I don't know how its going be heat wise on my leg or if there are any power gains yet. I know the rear takes a size bigger jet but I have 2 180 jets sitting here do think that would be ok to get this thing back together and test ride it? Gardog its the aluminum kit in the first picture. T dilley the pipes are the same as the pic it looks like they just slipped the can on with the pipe flipped to the wrong side.

·
Registered
445 Posts
you can run the factory jets, just tape up a few holes if you are wanting to ride it...you may not feel any power, but you can hear what it will sound like... thats what i did while i was waiting on my jets... my big guns i am running 170, 175..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts