Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you think someone you have pissed off in the past is into voodoo and its actually working or it just plain bad luck. I ended up going from the right hand lane sliding out of control crossing through the median, barely got missed by two semis. didn't damage the truck (even though it was the work truck) Ended up getting new tires on it since the ones that were on it were bald:mad:. Got my a$$ chewed from my boss for spending too much on the tires, $170 a piece for goodyears in no mans land Iowa sounds like a good deal to me. Got me back on the road an hour behind schedule despite the shitty weather. Got to the site and got some more ass chewing for parking in the wrong parking lot(really?? give me a F*cking break):bash:. To top it all off I've had a couple red bumps on my stomach that I thought were spider bites but today after work they spread to my ears, face, arms and hands.:huh: not knowing what the f*ck was going on, I ended up going to the ER. Since all the urgent cares in Omaha are closed due to the storm. Come to find out I have Chickenpox.:huh::confused:

Sorry for the sob story but like I said its has just been one of those days:mad: Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
wow, thanks bud.....my days seem just a little better now:lol:

sounds to me you got good luck, you're here to post about it, you coulda been road kill

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wow ,I feel so much better.Thank you and good luck man.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Sounds like one shitty day dude, I've had my fare share so far this month.

Spark up a fatty .:tup:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like one shitty day dude, I've had my fare share so far this month.

Spark up a fatty .:tup:
HHHMMMMM, Where's DB with her stash when I need it.:lol:

:eek: Someone says "Fatty" and you think of me!! Thanks Adam!!! I don't think that was the kinda fatty he was referring too..:lol:
Now the bigger question is what kind of stash was I asking about. Your weed stash or the stash of cupcakes? :pEither way both would have been great after that day. Actually they still sound good.:lol:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
HHHMMMMM, Where's DB with her stash when I need it.:lol:

:eek: Someone says "Fatty" and you think of me!! Thanks Adam!!! I don't think that was the kinda fatty he was referring too..:lol:
Now the bigger question is what kind of stash was I asking about. Your weed stash or the stash of cupcakes? :pEither way both would have been great after that day. Actually they still sound good.:lol:

You'll have better luck with the cupcakes sweetie!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You'll have better luck with the cupcakes sweetie!!!:rolleyes:
As long as I get to lick em first:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts