Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone able to tell me about my pipes on my kfx, not sure if the exhaust is great or not. I havent really seen this type on anyones kfx. If you cant see it that well Ill try to get a better picture and post it.

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
I think that is a Yoshimura pipe

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
anyone able to tell me about my pipes on my kfx, not sure if the exhaust is great or not. I havent really seen this type on anyones kfx. If you cant see it that well Ill try to get a better picture and post it.

That looks just like the Yoshi's that came with my woods bike. It seem to work really well and has a crossover to compensate for not being equal length. If you drag or dune (and I hate to say this because they are kind of petty people, especially chad) the Muzzy is a better and quieter pipe. The Yoshi's are loud, but sound waaaaay cool, and you dont have the pipe BBQ'ing your leg. If you tune it right with the Yoshi's you probably be within 1-2 HP of the MUzzy Pro's.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Yoshi makes a quality exhaust. If they came with the bike I would run em. They are quite loud though.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I've got em on my bike. When I roll everyone looks:D. It sounds like a V8. Other than than that...I got nothing. I've never tried anything else on it. Just put a full set on the rhino too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone running a Barker system???? Tim makes the best pipes on the market!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Never seen a barker for the V.
I will call Tim if anyone has an interest, he can fab one up if he dosn't have one already.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
There is always interest in good exhaust. Something comparable to the Muzzy Super Pro or LTE's would be nice.

At a reasonable price:p

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Barkers would be awesome. Best pipes I seen on a rappy! I bet if you could get them made for the V, there would definately be interest! I would love to see how they look on your honda. I bet they are sweet. And that's just the looks. I bet they are plain awesome as far a performance goes too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes it is, Tim came down from Mi to install the proto type on my bike for the Parker 250. I have pictures up on my website www.bigkidzracing.com it is a work in progress. We are planning to head to Baja 500 and 1000 this year. Check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Looks like a quality piece. The tapered head pipes seem to make good power on the Vtwins, too. Why is the oval canister mounted horizontally? Is that just they way barker does it, or for clearance for your IRS?

·
Registered
6 Posts
just the way Barker mounts it. I will see him 2-6-10 and check on a pipe for the v for you all. David. 703-859-2324 if you have any questions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts