Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
How do you like it? Any performance gains? Is that a stock extended swinger on your bike?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have not really rode it yet. The Muzzy seemed to lean it out a hair. I'm not seeing as much soot in the tail pipe. It is quieter than the DMC which was the main goal.

Yes, the swingarm is a welded +4 stocker.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Who did the swinger work for you? Is that the same kit that is on ebay?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Looks good buddy now pull that head pipe off and get it to Bend and get it coated :p..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Whats it cost to get a +2 done?

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
The length isn't the real factor, it's much more labor than material. I want to say that my wifes +4 was around 400.00. This is the same guy that built the Batman boat for the movie. He is extremely talented. He does the swingers for the V as well.

Mine has been thoroughly tested:D

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They discontinued KFX/LTZ/DVX pipes completely. They are just selling off remaining inventory.

I could ask on the SP for the V but I would say its unlikely. They have stainless steel cans for the Brute SP. I was told that the inlets, can internals, and can length for SP are all the same regardless if brute or V.

I am going there on Monday so I will ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.