Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from oz. I'm new to the sport and picked up an 04 kfx700 to learn on. was wondering what the advantage of extending the swing arm. i ride trails and bush bash mostly. is this mod for me??

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
The plus 2" I have found is perfect for trails on a bolt on bike. I always had it try to powrrslide with the front end in the air. With the plus 2 it doesn't

sent from my phone. so dont worry bout my typos. lol.

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, i'll prob look at gettin one. any recommended stores with international shipping

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i just sold 2 +4s and a +6 in the past 4 days from perth in aus the 4s were new and the 6 was fitd but not ridden on ven has a run of new ones comn up of these check the 4sale section on here its gona run u up over $800 with post out to here depending if the dollar stays strong like it is now

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
Do u still know where a V owner could find a 2" or 4" swing arm extension?
Contact Jesse at atvtrickstuff.com

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
Very likely good be... but worth a call yet.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
Very likely good be... but worth a call yet.

The +4” swing arm extension is in stock. I forgot to list it as IN STOCK on my website.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm new. Will you please pm me the web site or just follow up with me here please. Thank you. Also is yours the 4''" bolt on , where I didn't have to extend the break lines ? Lastly is it plug and play or will I have additional mods to make?
Thanks , Zo

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
My website www.atvtrickstuff.com
It is plug and play bolt it. No mods to the brake lines. It also has two mounting holes for the rear shock so you can make the rear of the quad set higher or low. let me know if the photo came through. If it didn’t give me your cell number and I will text it to you.

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
My website www.atvtrickstuff.com
It is plug and play bolt it. No mods to the brake lines. It also has two mounting holes for the rear shock so you can make the rear of the quad set higher or low. let me know if the photo came through. If it didn’t give me your cell number and I will text it to you.
View attachment 74667
It may may sense to post pics of the current style.

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
Sorry about that. The new ones are a two piece design. It made them easier to manufacture when doing a +4” or a +6”
This is my powder coated +4”.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got the photos. I'm really sold on one the piece. Also just being real. Do I have a lower cost option for the 4in extension? I mean ,I'll buy an old one. Anyway thanks for the photos and the reply. Just asking... Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
I got the photos. I'm really sold on one the piece. Also just being real. Do I have a lower cost option for the 4in extension? I mean ,I'll buy an old one. Anyway thanks for the photos and the reply. Just asking... Thanks
I don’t have any used extensions. I would sell you a new +4” for $525 shipped.
the stacked design is a nice unit because you can make it a +6” later with longer stub shaft, mounting studs and the hollow housing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts